Join The Evoke Wellness Team.
Not only do we support our clients through solid clinical skills and support, but we are genuinely interested in fostering growth in therapists as well. We know that when therapists are valued, cared for, and treated with respect, they will do the same for their clients. In other words, good therapist care equals good client care. This is what Evoke Wellness was made for. We only hire people that want to cultivate their craft and want to make a difference through the work they do. We are a growing practice that focuses on total wellness of therapists and clients alike.
- Flexible hours (think full autonomy), full and part-time
- Excellent compensation plan
- Incentives for client retention
- Continuing education stipends
- Full marketing support
- Billing/insurance filing
- Administrative support
- In-person, virtual, and hybrid schedules
- 1099 positions (think full autonomy again)
In return, we are looking for therapists who are driven, self-motivated, and authentic. We value employees who are collaborative and kind.
A mental health provider at Evoke Wellness, PLLC is responsible for providing diagnostic assessments, therapy, counseling, supportive services and referrals for a caseload including adults and adolescents, based on therapist specialties.
The following are expected from all therapists employed by Evoke Wellness:
- Perform assessments to evaluate mental health-related issues.
- Determine the level of mental health treatment needed for each patient based on appropriate diagnostic and patient criteria; formulate and implement individualized, patient-centered treatment plans; and provide appropriate interventions based on ability to participate, cultural concerns, and diagnostic impression.
- Arrange for and coordinate appropriate referral to services in the community as needed.
- Participate as an active member of the clinical treatment team including case consultation if needed, team rapport, and reciprocal feedback.
- Maintain progress notes and other documentation required for the patient electronic medical record (EMR).
- Provide feedback on operations matters to management staff.
- Participate in training new staff, supervising students, and assisting other visiting clinical personnel as needed on a voluntary basis.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication.
- Fully licensed LCSW, LCMHC, LMFT or LCAS in the state of North Carolina, provisionally licensed considered
- Professional Liability insurance
- Background check